Something connects each of us in this world. We do not see these connections, but we know that they exist. For example, such connections can be between a mother and her child, a flower, and a girl who waters and takes care of it.
Are you ready to see these connections?
You will need:
Let's get started!
1. Think about what is important to you and how it connects you with other people or objects
2. Find these items in newspapers and magazines
3. Cut them out of a newspaper or magazine
4. Fold the paper in half, then again in half
5. The connections you have chosen will only need to be glued on top (right and left)
6. From the bottom, cut the paper so that by folding this paper you can get a box
7. In the drawings, we make small holes
8. Having put the thread through the holes, you will see that a connection has appeared between your drawings
The more links between the drawings you make, the better!